- Cross-linked monolayer polyethylene pipe manufactured according to European Norm EN 15875-2.
- Our PEX-B pipes are manufactured using the Monosil technology, technology that comes from the optic fiber manufacturing industry.
- Monosil technology ensures a 35% higher pressure resistance compared to pipes manufactured using other production methods.
- The higher resistance of our PEX-B pipes is achieved because the links between the polyethylene chains are tridimensional while the links obtained with other production methods are bidimensional.
- A strong international presence.
- Domestic hot and cold water.
- Central heating.
- Underfloor heating.
- Air conditioning systems.
- Transport of industrial gases, compressed air and fluids.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Lightness. They are easy to handle and to transport.
- Comfort. Noise transmission reduction.
- No lime deposits.
- No frost breaks.
- Certified Products.